Tuesday 8 January 2013

Harry Potter Studios

Okay so I actually went on 1st November but It took me a long time to do this blog (long story) but enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE GOING THIS MAY SPOIL IT FOR YOU


The entrances it may not look magical but wait until you are inside:)

 my tickets:)

Honey Dukes (gift shop)
chocolate frog,yes the card was Dumbledore:)

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
I got watermelon,'vomit' and earwax:(

Gryffindor uniform

wand signed by the cast!

Golden Snitch
can anyone guess who these belong to?;)

Unfortunately my battery ran out because I used it all up in the gift shop but luckily I borrow my friends super snazzy camera and got some great photos but I don't have them on my laptop but I cant upload them,so what is behind the doors of Hogwarts shall remain a mystery to you:).... (unless you Google it)

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen...
The stories we love best do live in us forever.
So whether you come back by page or by the big screen
Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."-J.K Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment