Sunday 26 August 2012

Review: Face Scrubs

 
 
 
I have tried 4 different face scrubs that i bought to review for you,they were selected at random or influenced by popularity to see if they were worth the hype.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The four face scrubs I chose are:
 
Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub
*St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub
*The Beauty Parlour Glowing Face Scrub
*Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Scrub
 
The first one I bought was the simple one
 
I wouldn't necessarily class this as a scrub but more of a facial wash,it foams when you rub it and rinses off easily,it's for sensitive skin and is very gentle which is good because I didn't get a reaction it was very good but didn't do anything helpful to my skin or pores but it helped keep my skin clean.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I mainly chose this because of the smell it smells so good, its designed for all skin types and is oil free(perfect for my skin) it helps give you radiant skin.When I used this I loved it a perfect face scrub for me is when I can feel the gritty-ness because it makes me feel like its scrubbing deep in my pores and really working which I felt this did the only think was it gives radiance but it make my cheeks a bit red which the already naturally are,but the redness did settle down after a while. I would definitely buy this when its ran out but will finish my other ones first.
 
 
 
The Beauty Parlour is definitely a brand I had never heard of before and I think it is only exclusive to Boots like an own brand but don't quote me on that. This scrub is designed to give a glowing complexion it contains micro Pumice beads and Apricot Kernel Oil. I thought this scrub was OK It didn't really do to much for my skin but I would recommend it for people with 'dull' skin,I don't think I will buy this again.
 
 
Finally the Neutrogena I haven't really been using it long enough but all I can say is "wow" I will 100% be buying this again its been helping with my breakouts and wakes up my skin in the morning the only thing I wasn't keen on was the smell,it is very subtle though and I will 100% be buying this again,it's definitely worth the hype!
 
   ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment