Sunday 19 August 2012

Review: Lush- Mask of Magnaminty & Tea Tree Water

    


I am the kind of person who's skin can be very unpredictable,so after I broke out beyond London I decided to invest in these two products.

-Mask of Magnaminty is a cleanser that contains peppermint,primrose oil and ground aduki beans. I was very intrigued by its wondrous name but the actual product itself was not as amazing as I thought it would be, it helped bring down the redness in my blemishes but did not actually get rid of them in which it claims to do,I definitely prefer the consistency of the fresh face masks as they go on smoother whereas this product is very lumpy and takes a while to dry on the skin. I haven't finished the pot yet and am not sure if I will be re-purchasing this item I am not sure if it was because my break out was too extreme or whether it just wasn't for me but I wouldn't knock this product until you've tried it.






-Tea Tree Water is the first toner I have purchased from Lush and I was very impressed it is designed for spot prone or oily skin which was perfect for me.I haven't been using it as a toner as such but as a refreshing spray for when its hot, I took it to Spain with me and it was my absolute saviour for the heat. I spritzed it on my face and could feel it just cooling me down it definitely helped with the oil on my skin and also left a subtle smell of would you believe tea tree! I loved this product and will be purchasing it again in the future.


  I hope this review helped you and hope you have a lovely weekend!

P.S did you know that if you bring back 5 clean full-size Lush pots or tubes you can get one fresh face mask for free?!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment