Sunday 19 August 2012

Cyclax Soothing Gel





Everyone loves a holiday,but no one likes having painful raw red sunburn.


My skin has never been olive or easy to get a tan, it always takes me a while to gain a natural tan which means when its sunny i spend as much time in the sun as i can which leads to very red and sore sun burn. When I was in Spain my Dad brought me back this gel for sunburn called Cyclax Aloe Vera after sun soothing gel which I had never heard of before but I absolutely loved it.










It contains:
*Aloe Vera
*Cucumber
*Mint Extract
All in which designed to help calm and sooth the sunburn,you keep it in the fridge for that extra cooling effect. This was like a miracle sent for the angels i absolutely LOVE it,not only does it help but as I put it on i could almost hear the "tssss" on my skin (just kidding) It felt like a fire being extinguished. I was worried it would fade my tan but it doesn't it just relieves the redness and soreness( no one wants to look like Patrick from Sponge bob) You can purchase it online and they also have a range of different products such as hand&nail cream,revitalising cream and others.


I really love this product and you should definitely try it!






No comments:

Post a Comment