Sunday 19 August 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover


I am very lazy when it comes to taking off nail varnish I could just sit there and pick it off or i will go to bed with it on and wake up Monday morning for school and still have it on and spend 10 minutes scrubbing it off with cheap rubbish nail varnish remover,so when I heard about this through Sammi from Beauty Crush I had to get it and it is amazing.

It says it takes one second but I would say it takes about 3-4 seconds which didn't bother me as that was still pretty quick, you stick in your finger(one at a time) and inside is a sponge with a hole in it, you put your finger inside the hole and twist the bottle,take out your finger and voila!





It also smells really good like red fruit and vanilla, it costs 4.99 from Boots and I will definitely be buying this again!


2 comments: