Saturday 9 February 2013

Chinese New Year

 
 
Even though the New Year is in full swing the Chinese New Year is on Sunday10th and I thought I'd share my views on it.
 
2012 was the year of the dragon which represents power,positivity and good fortune and I don't know about you but 2012 was a really great year with the Diamond Jubilee,Olympics etc
 
 If you didn't already know 2013 is the year of the Snake it represents calmness,intelligence,fertility and wisdom.
 
I have never celebrated the Chinese New Year as much as i would like to (apart from Primary school we made Chinese animal masks and had a party- I was the tiger as that's the year i was born in)
 
I have always wanted to go to China town in London and have a meal and watch the dancing Dragon and then set off lanterns which I aim to do in 2014
 
 
Do you know what your animal is?
 
Let me know in the comments and Happy Chinese New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment