Sunday 6 January 2013

Greetings 2013!

I cannot believe its 2013!
I have really enjoyed 2012 but there are some resolutions/goals I'd like to achieve for 2013
Healthier Food Options
Yes i am ashamed to say i often enjoy a McDonald's,Nandos or even a hot chocolate with all the trimmings. Now I am not saying I am going to give it up (don't want to be too hasty:)) but i am definitely going to improve my health so if i am making a sandwich  i will say to myself "Do i need mayonnaise or could i put some salad in instead" little things to work on my nutrition.
Work Hard on my Blog
So I started my blog in august and felt like I had been going to where because I didn't even have 10 followers but I realised some of my favourite bloggers ( Zoella ,Louise ,Sammi) they have been working hard on their blogs for ages so I figured I need to be patient because good things come to those who wait.
Focus on School Work
So I am coming up to choose my options soon and with me being quite the daydreamer I feel I could focus more and work harder to get better grades and do my homework.
Go out more
So on a weekend I have dance class on a Saturday morning but then i spend all Sunday in bed on my laptop and after school so i feel I should go out with friends more and enjoy myself not just stay cooped up inside.
Be Happy and Smile More!
I like to think of myself as quite a positive person but I think I stress about little things too much and get so worked up so I just need to relax and smile!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment